31 July 2020
Our offices will be closed for summer holidays from 3 to 21 August, for urgent requests a customer service is still active from 3 to 7 August and from 17 to 21 August by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
23 December 2019
Sensorless & programmable inverter line for brushless motors
Elettrotest presents a new line of inverters for brushless motors with a sensorless algorithm, programmable performance and high efficiency.
Thanks to a special phasing alghoritm inverters can control different types of motor (rare-earth elements or ferrite motors) and perform according to a wide parameter set which is prorammable via Modbus.
Various types of control can be used:
Each control can be adapted to the dynamics of the application to obtain the best results in terms of comfort and efficiency.
These models are particularly suited for ventilation applications (centrifugal blower, axial fan..) where dissipation elements exploit air flux for achieving maximum power dissipation.
All inverter are programmable and controllable with the same interface, so integration and model substitution is very easy.
Type Power Protection Status ED 500 L 500 W IP 20 Samples, 2Q2020 ED 500 500 W Full production ED 1000 1000 W ED 2000 2000 W ID 2000 2000 W IP 55
More info: download depliant
29 May 2019
New product: Test Current Supply
Elettrotest launches the new 3000A-3V current generator TCS (Test Current Supply) in order to satisfy the more demanding requests in a wide range of applications as:
• Testing of ferromagnetic materials
• Testing of current transducers
• Testing of switches, contactors, connectors, cables and everywhere you need to manage high current with very high precision
First product of a new family characterized by:
• Very low current distortion with whatever load
• Very high stability of the output current (<0.1% of full scale)
• Continuous functioning at the nominal current
• Output frequency 10-320Hz
• Remote control thanks to a serial connection or an isolated 0/10V command
Other voltage/current size on request.
19 March 2019
More performance and great flexibility with the new interface for our generators
The new micro board has all the features present in the previous version, allowing the interchangeability on the old projects, also has many other functions including
· Possibility to change the baud rate of the serial communication
· Possibility to manage two communication protocols
· Possibility to set a starting voltage and frequency
· Hours counter displayed at startup
· Possibility to update the firmware by serial communication
09 November 2018
RPS FAMILY EXPANDED ITS MODELS! BOTH 2K5VA AND 5KVA MODELS ARE AVAILABLE!
New models RPS2500 (2500VA) and RPS5000 (5000VA) are now available.
They own all the features of RS1000 put on the market in 2017:
• Output voltage: 300Vac / 300Vdc
• Nominal output frequency (AC mode): 10-80Hz (available up to 320Hz in limitation mode)
• Remote control both via serial communication (RS232 standard / RS485 option / LAN option) and via analog/digital interface
o UVP (Under Voltage protection)
o OVP ( Over Voltage Protection)
o OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
o OCP (Over Current Protection);
• Current limitations (both peak and average) can be remotely set via software
• Overload up to two times nominal current until 3 seconds
• Dimensions 4U: 450:540
RPS are designed to satisfy even hard testing needs. If you properly set current limit, RPS becomes an excellent current generator for applications that required current control at high voltage (battery tests, led, etc. …).
You can also manage RPS easily by analog/digital interface using PLC systems.
RPS are high performance device. Below you can find the main technical features:
• Distortion of the output waveform <0.3%
• Stability of the output voltage <0.1%
• Accuracy of the output voltage <0.5%
• Recovery-time of the output waveform <10ms
• Recovery-time of the output voltage <10ms
• Compensated drop on wires ≤5% f.s
• Recovery-time of drop on wires <200ms
13 April 2018
RPS1000: all CPS1000 power in less space
It’s available the new compact 300Vac/300Vdc power supply for testing.
- Nominal power: 1000VA (surge 2000VA);
- Suitable for rack installation. Needs only 2 unit!
- Programmable current setting: You can set RPS as a constant current generator ideal for LED and battery applications. It’s very useful in testing to protect the equipment under test from dangerous failure currents.
- Serial remote control (RS232). You can set all the functional mode. (RS485 on request)
- Analog interface to set easily RPS through PLC (0-10V input to set output set point; digital input to set frequency, AC/DC output, output relay enable; digital output to know RPS status or to synchronize an external instrumentation with RPS output)
PARAMETER VALUE Distortion of the output waveform <0.3% Stability of the output voltage <0.1% Accuracy of the output voltage <0.5% Recovery time of the output waveform <10ms Recovery-time of the output voltage <10ms Maximum compensated drop on wires 5% f.s. Recovery-time of drop on wires <200ms. PARAMETER VALUE Output frequency range DC/ 10Hz – 80Hz Frequency resolution 0.02Hz Frequency precision and time stability 100ppm Output voltage at constant power 300V Output voltage resolution 0.025% f.s. (12 bit su f.s.) Operating temperature of function 0°C – 35°C
16 February 2018
Rack Power supply - Space is no longer a problem!
Elettrotest launches the new 300 Vac / 300 Vdc compact generator in order to satisfy even more the system integrators’ needs.
The RPS 1000 VA (Rack Power supply) will be followed by the 2500/5000/10000 VA models.
It is a voltage generator suitable for rack installations that occupies only 2 units and provides 1000 VA continous and 2000 VA inrush.
The RPS 1000 is equipped with a programmable peak current control that makes it fit for applications (batteries, LEDs) that require limits on input current.
The RPS 1000 is a precise and stable generator like our top-end series. It is remotely controlled thanks to a serial connection or an isolated 0/10 V command, and it suits the most of the applications on the market.
Furthermore it has a series of digital commands that allow frequency changes, AC / DC voltage selections and remote control. At the same time it is characterised by digital inputs/outputs, which make the connection with PLC systems easy.
24 May 2017
High Power Supply Ready To Parallel
When the power has no limits.
Available the new HPS (HIGH POWER SUPPLY) parallelable serie, up to 1 Megawatt, with 200 KVA per unit.
Insulated machines for multiple applications that guarantee the accuracy of a single machine in a parallel system
Each machine can be configured during installation, ensuring flexibility and expansions of the system.
15 October 2015
New product: VIW Interface high precision
We are proud to announce a new series of high precision, wide-band wattmeters, able to perform extremely accurate measurements.
Beside our famous and appreciated VIW Interface serie of wattmeters, this new series of high precision wattmeters can also perform measurements on:
1- PWM motor drive
2- Lighting ballast
3- Power transformer
4- Stand by power measurement
Moreover the new wattmeter series is able to:
a- Perform harmonic analysis
b- Calculate the load impedance
c-Display voltage and current signals in oscilloscope-mode configuration.
For more details please visit: Power Measurement
25 May 2015
Elettrotest S.p.A. was founded in 1986, thanks to the intuition of Professor Luigi Malesani at the University of Padua, who was collaborating with Rpm and had designed the first electric motor for them.
Rpm holds controlling interest in Elettrotest, which designs, builds and develops a wide range of controls for electric motors and professional electronic instruments.
The latter include instruments for measuring power and detecting the temperature in electric motor windings for programmable AC voltage generators. The controllers include electronic thermostats, phase-cutting voltage regulators, inverters for induction motors and high-efficiency brushless motors.
These are some of the most significant uses of the products designed, developed and built by Elettrotest, also based on customer specifications, since the company operates with maximum flexibility in order to compete in a global market, which it entered conquering new frontiers.
To keep design capacity levels high, Elettrotest continues to collaborate with the academic sector, following in the footsteps of Professor Luigi Malesani.
Elettrotest has more than fifty employees, half of whom (many with engineering degrees) work in the research, design and subsequent industrialisation of increasingly advanced products, which require constant attention to continuously evolving current legislation.
The designs are complex and derive from continuous updating, a result of careful attention to the market’s changing needs.
08 July 2010
The stability of voltage and frequency: a necessity to guarantee our products
Elettrotest faces the market with new families of the classic TPS. The CPS series comes with the durability of the TPS series, as well as reliability and compactness, with high level performance for production departments and laboratory testing. The single-phase series has two models and the three-phase series has four models (5, 10, 20 and 40 KVA).